JAMS is a proud sponsor of the ABA Forum on Construction Law’s 2024 Midwinter Meeting on January 25-26, 2024 at Caesars Palace Hotel in Las Vegas. The theme this year is "Power Play: Game-Changing Strategies for Power Projects." This is a timely program given the proliferation of power projects fostered by government support for green energy. The Midwinter Meeting will provide an incredible foundation for lawyers and consultants on the issues associated with the construction of power projects and similar complex construction. The program will engage both new and seasoned attorneys alike, with plenary sessions covering introductory and advanced topics related to power project and megaproject construction.
Session topics include:
- The future of US energy projects as we move to net zero
- Best practices for managing claims on megaprojects
- Innovative strategies for financing power projects
- Stakeholder management planning
- The best insurance solutions for megaproject risk management
- Ethical considerations when representing joint ventures