JAMS Denver Resolution Center
JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists.
- Wireless internet access, copier, computer/printer, and facsimile
- Complimentary beverages, snacks, gourmet bakery goods, as well as healthy options
Local Information for the JAMS Denver Resolution Center
From Denver International Airport (DIA) 20.61 miles - about 30 minutes:
- Exit the Airport on Pena Blvd. (6.7 miles)
- Merge onto I-70 W (9.7 miles)
- Take the Brighton Blvd./CO-265 exit, exit 275B (0.2 miles)
- Turn left onto DO-265/Brighton Blvd. (1.8 miles)
- Brighton Blvd. becomes Broadway St. (1.1 miles)
- Turn slight right onto Glenarm Place (0.1 miles)
- The next cross street is 17th
- JAMS is on the southwest corner of this intersection in the 410 Building, 16th Floor
- Denver is serviced by Light Rail running from the north and south into downtown
- Denver is serviced by RTD bus service
- There is a free shuttle continually running along the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall
- Pay parking is readily available. Call for current rates and locations.
LOCAL HOTEL INFORMATION
JAMS is located in upper downtown Denver and surrounded by excellent restaurants. We would be glad to give recommendations.
Local News & Media
- September 6, 2011Former Federal Chief Judge Hon. William F. Downes (Ret.) Joins JAMS