JAMS Mediation Week 2013 - London
Presented in partnership with the American Bar Association's Mediation Week
October 17, 2013 | 4:30 p.m.
Settling Cross-Border Insurance Claims: facilitating effective mediation
Spotlight on JAMS International Speakers: Peter Rogan, Larry Pollack, Esq.
Topics will include:
- Minimizing the impact and frequency of costly disputes
- Building an integrated dispute resolution strategy for complex claims
Who should attend?
- Risk Managers and Insurance Buyers
- Heads of Claims
- Claims Directors
- Claims Managers
- Heads of Underwriting
- Loss Adjusters
- Insurance Brokers
- Claims Service Providers
- Insurance Litigators
- Peter Rogan, Mediator & Arbitrator, JAMS International (chair): Peter is a mediator and arbitrator, a former senior partner of Ince & Co, and previously a leading insurance and reinsurance litigator.
- Miles Banks, Global Chief Claims Officer, Willis Ltd: Miles is a claims broker with 30+ years experience in the London and overseas markets, specialising in the amicable resolution of complex claims and reinsurance disputes. He chairs a number of London market groups and is a past president of the International Association of Claims Professionals.
- James Wilson, Senior Partner, Ince & Co: James is a leading maritime lawyer. He was instrumental in developing the Maritime Solicitors Mediation Service (MSMS) and sits as a mediator.
- Christine Williams, Claims Professional: Christine is a Chartered Insurer with extensive experience of handling claims in the Lloyd's market.
- Larry Pollack, Mediator & Arbitrator, JAMS (NY): Larry serves as a full time mediator and arbitrator with JAMS in New York. He is the former head of litigation at Dewey LeBoeuf.
Ince & Co
1 St Katharines Way,
London E1W 1AY
For directions, click here.
A complimentary reception will immediately follow the presentation.
To RSVP, please email Steve Clarke.
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events and webinars bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry-leading speakers and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized, in-person, virtual and hybrid dispute resolution services through a combination of first class client service, the latest technology, top-notch facilities, and highly trained mediators and arbitrators. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook as well as our JAMS ADR blog.