LES 2014 Annual Meeting
Sponsored by: Licensing Executives Society (U.S.A. and Canada)
October 5 - 8, 2014
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Hon. James Ware (Ret.)
LES' 50th Annual Meeting will build upon the 2014 LES theme "Advancing and Enhancing Business Development, Deals & Innovation," and feature cutting-edge topics addressed by today's thought leaders, industry experts, and dealmakers. More than 1,000 intellectual property, licensing, business development, and technology transfer professionals will attend the meeting.Meeting Highlights
- Interactive cross-sector plenary session featuring the "Titans of Licensing"
- LES' most popular recurring workshop, "Top 10 Court Decisions of the Year Affecting Licensing"
- Keynote Address by Quentin Hardy, Deputy Technology Editor for The New York Times
- Keynote Address by Andrea Ingram, Vice President, Education, Museum of Science and Industry, Home of The Center for the Advancement of Science Education who will discuss how we can inspire our kids to achieve their full potential in science, technology, mathematics and engineering so that we build the foundation for inventions and inventors of the future.
- 2 1/2 days of programming about issues impacting licensing today
- Interactive sessions for enriched learning opportunities
- Complimentary pre- and post-meeting education workshops on dealmaking topics
- Connect with your peers in a relaxed atmosphere during expanded breaks and other networking events
780 Mission St,
San Francisco, CA 94103