LES 2014 Annual Meeting
LES 2014 Annual Meeting
Sponsored by: Licensing Executives Society (U.S.A. and Canada)
October 5 - 8, 2014
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Hon. James Ware (Ret.)
LES' 50th Annual Meeting will build upon the 2014 LES theme "Advancing and Enhancing Business Development, Deals & Innovation," and feature cutting-edge topics addressed by today's thought leaders, industry experts, and dealmakers. More than 1,000 intellectual property, licensing, business development, and technology transfer professionals will attend the meeting.Meeting Highlights
- Interactive cross-sector plenary session featuring the "Titans of Licensing"
- LES' most popular recurring workshop, "Top 10 Court Decisions of the Year Affecting Licensing"
- Keynote Address by Quentin Hardy, Deputy Technology Editor for The New York Times
- Keynote Address by Andrea Ingram, Vice President, Education, Museum of Science and Industry, Home of The Center for the Advancement of Science Education who will discuss how we can inspire our kids to achieve their full potential in science, technology, mathematics and engineering so that we build the foundation for inventions and inventors of the future.
- 2 1/2 days of programming about issues impacting licensing today
- Interactive sessions for enriched learning opportunities
- Complimentary pre- and post-meeting education workshops on dealmaking topics
- Connect with your peers in a relaxed atmosphere during expanded breaks and other networking events
780 Mission St,
San Francisco, CA 94103
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events and webinars bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry-leading speakers and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized, in-person, virtual and hybrid dispute resolution services through a combination of first class client service, the latest technology, top-notch facilities, and highly trained mediators and arbitrators. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook as well as our JAMS ADR blog.
780 Mission St
San Francisco, California
VIEW MAP »