National Bar Association's 89th Annual Convention & Exhibits
Sponsored by: National Bar Association
July 26 - August 1, 2014
The National Bar Association's 89th Annual Convention & Exhibits' theme is centered around "Standing Our Ground for Justice."
- Stay on track with several programs geared specifically towards diversity within the legal profession and the various specializations that exist.
- Network with the nation’s top African American lawyers and judges.
- Participate in a variety of forums, symposiums, and series: Corporate Leadership, Energy, Health, Civil Litigation and Small Firms/Solo Practitioners geared to address the unique challenges and issues faced by legal professionals at work in these areas.
- Attend the National Bar Association Hall of Fame Luncheon honoring lawyers who have practiced for 40 years or more and have made significant contributions to the legal profession.
- Market Yourself at the National Bar Career Fair and meet and greet with human resource representatives from law firms, government agencies and Fortune 500 companies.
- Visit the National Bar Exhibit Hall and Soundstage with exhibitors providing unique products and services for your business and personal use; and daily entertainment provided by the youth of Atlanta.
- Support the National Bar Marketplace and purchase for you and your loved ones National Bar Association goodies. Some items include: hats, jogging suits, teddy bears, and even a sweater for your favorite pooch!
Corporate Leadership Forum
July 26, 2014 | 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Mark Smalls
Spotlight on JAMS Participants: Hon. David H. Coar (Ret.), Hon. Brenda Hill Cole (Ret.), Hon. Candace Cooper (Ret.), and Hon. James Ware (Ret.)
JAMS is pleased to be a sponsor of the Corporate Leadership Event this year. Please join us for this excellent opportunity to connect with JAMS neutrals. Mark Smalls, JAMS' Chief Marketing Officer, will be a featured speaker.
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
265 Peachtree Center Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
To register, please visit the 89th Annual Convention & Exhibits site.