October 28, 2014
Successfully working with Special Masters for Maximum Results
Sponsored by: Litigation Conferences
October 28, 2014 | 1:00 PM
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Richard Levie
The first webinar in a series brings together experienced Special Masters and attorneys who have worked with a variety of Special Masters around the country to share insights, suggestions and experiences on their effective use.
Program participants will learn:
- The types of cases warranting the use of a Special Master
- The best time for appointment of a Master
- Criteria for selecting and interviewing potential Masters
- Streamlining the work of Masters and judicial resources
- How lawyers can best “work” with Special Masters
- How effectively Special Masters serve lawyers and judges
- Ethics and best practices for Special Masters
To register for this webinar and to get more details, please visit Litigation Conferences' event page.
- Special Master/Discovery Referee