The Ever Evolving Enigma of ESI (Electronically Stored Information) and its Ethical Obligations
Presented by the Contra Costa County Bar Association
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Linda DeBene, Esq.
May 15, 2013 | 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. PST
The panel will address ethical conundrums that arise in light of the recent and ever changing developments involving ESI (electronically stored information), what it is, where it is, what it can be used for, preservation, production and whether the client’s insurance will cover the growing costs of all of it. Linda DeBene will moderate the panel discussion on ESI which includes the following panelists:
- Judge Steve Austin, Assistant Presiding Judge-CCC Superior Court
- Jonathan Redgrave, Esq., First Chair and now Chair Emeritus of the Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production (Sedona Conference) and co-founder of the Georgetown University Law School E-Discovery Institute
- Kirk Pasich, Esq., Leader of Dickstein Shapiro LLP's Insurance Coverage Group
- Jeffrey Rabkin, Esq., former Assistant U.S. Attorney (NDSF) and Vice President of Stroz Friedberg (SF), a global digital risk management and investigations firm
- Roger Brothers, Esq., Outside Corporate and M&A Counselor at Buchman Provine Brothers Smith LLP
May 15, 2013
JAMS East Bay Resolution Center
1255 Treat Boulevard #700
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
For more information or to register, visit
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events and webinars bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry-leading speakers and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized, in-person, virtual and hybrid dispute resolution services through a combination of first class client service, the latest technology, top-notch facilities, and highly trained mediators and arbitrators. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook as well as our JAMS ADR blog.