Trade Secrets 2013: What Every IP Attorney Should Know
Presented by Practising Law Institute
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Hon. James Ware (Ret.)
1:45 - 2:45 p.m. PST
This trade secret litigation panel will discuss the following:
- Perspectives from the bench
- Discovery: what are the risks for the trade secret owner?
- Telling the story: what matters more - the technology or the situation?
- Disclosing the trade secret: when and how to demand details
- Chance of success: preliminary injunctions, TROs, arbitration and settlement
- Techniques for limiting the burden and intrusiveness of discovery
February 12, 2013
Practising Law Institute
685 Market Street
San Francisco, CA
For more information or to register, visit
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events and webinars bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry-leading speakers and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways to overcome barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook as well as our JAMS ADR blog.