Presented by Practising Law Institute
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Hon. James Ware (Ret.)
1:45 - 2:45 p.m. PST
This trade secret litigation panel will discuss the following:
- Perspectives from the bench
- Discovery: what are the risks for the trade secret owner?
- Telling the story: what matters more - the technology or the situation?
- Disclosing the trade secret: when and how to demand details
- Chance of success: preliminary injunctions, TROs, arbitration and settlement
- Techniques for limiting the burden and intrusiveness of discovery
February 12, 2013
Practising Law Institute
685 Market Street
San Francisco, CA
For more information or to register, visit