Every virtual and hybrid mediation and arbitration at JAMS receives the same concierge-level client service that we provide for in-person hearings.
Your remote case management team includes a JAMS Virtual Moderator who has received extensive training and is well-equipped to handle any issue that may arise. Moderators remain on standby throughout the duration of your matter to ensure a seamless, efficient process. On-demand assistance is also available from our Virtual Tech Support Hotline.
You can count on your JAMS Virtual ADR Moderator to:
- provide pre-hearing demos and practice runs to make sure everyone is connected;
- greet each party and place them in the appropriate virtual room;
- provide a safe and secure environment by monitoring who is admitted into the hearing;
- troubleshoot and resolve technical problems, including after-hours; and
- keep the hearing on track by answering questions, moving parties to breakout rooms, and assisting with file-sharing and paperwork.