Women in Mediation: Why Gender Matters, Does Gender Matter and Should Gender Matter CLE Program
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 | Time: 10:30 – 11:45 AM
Co-sponsored by JAMS and the Women In the Profession Section of the Atlanta Bar Association
Spotlight on JAMS Panelists: Hon. Brenda Cole (Ret.) and Joan Grafstein, Esq.
In celebration of the American Bar Association’s Mediation Week, JAMS and the Women in the Profession Section of the Atlanta Bar Association will co-sponsor a free brunch CLE presentation for members of the Atlanta legal community. Join us for an informative brunch CLE discussion on “Women in Mediation: Why Gender Matters, Does Gender Matter and Should Gender Matter.” A boxed takeaway lunch will be provided, and parking will be fully validated for all attendees.
CLE: 1.0 Credit Hours, including 1.0 Hours Trial Practice Credit
- C.K. Hoffler, Esq., a partner with Edmond, Lindsay & Hoffler LLP
- Judge Brenda Cole (Ret.), Mediator and Arbitrator, JAMS
- Joan Grafstein, Esq., Mediator and Arbitrator, JAMS
- Edith Primm, Esq., Executive Director, Justice Center of Atlanta
- Adriana Midence Scott, Esq., Shareholder, Jackson Lewis
JAMS Atlanta Resolution Center
One Atlantic Center
1201 W. Peachtree St., NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
email@example.com or 404-588-0900