11th Annual International Litigation and Arbitration Conference
Presented by the Florida Bar CLE Committee and the International Law Section
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Juan Ramirez, Jr. (Ret. Chief Judge 3rd District Court of Appeal)
March 1, 2013 | 9:45 - 11:00 a.m. EST
Enforcing of Arbitration Awards in Florida: What Do the Stats Show?
- Moderator: Daniel E. González, Hogan Lovells LLP, Miami
- Juan Ramirez, Jr. (Ret. Chief Judge 3rd District Court of Appeal), JAMS, Miami
- Frederico Straube, President of Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce (CCBC), São Paulo, Brazil
- Ricardo H. Puente, Concepción Martinez & Bellido, Coral Gables
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Ted E. Bandstra (Retired Chief US Magistrate Judge)
March 1, 2013 | 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Taking Evidence in International Disputes: Have We Gone Too Far?
- Moderator: Edward M. Mullins, Astigarraga Davis Mullins & Grossman P.A., Miami
- José M. Ferrer, Bilzin Sumberg, Miami
- Alvin F. Lindsay, Hogan Lovells, Miami
- Andrew C. Lourie, Kobre & Kim, Miami
- Ted E. Bandstra (Retired Chief US Magistrate Judge), JAMS, Miami
March 1, 2013
The Biltmore Hotel
1200 Anastasia Avenue
Miami, FL 33134
For more information or to register, click here.
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events and webinars bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry-leading speakers and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized, in-person, virtual and hybrid dispute resolution services through a combination of first class client service, the latest technology, top-notch facilities, and highly trained mediators and arbitrators. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook as well as our JAMS ADR blog.