Presented by the Florida Bar CLE Committee and the International Law Section
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Juan Ramirez, Jr. (Ret. Chief Judge 3rd District Court of Appeal)
March 1, 2013 | 9:45 - 11:00 a.m. EST
Enforcing of Arbitration Awards in Florida: What Do the Stats Show?
- Moderator: Daniel E. González, Hogan Lovells LLP, Miami
- Juan Ramirez, Jr. (Ret. Chief Judge 3rd District Court of Appeal), JAMS, Miami
- Frederico Straube, President of Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce (CCBC), São Paulo, Brazil
- Ricardo H. Puente, Concepción Martinez & Bellido, Coral Gables
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Ted E. Bandstra (Retired Chief US Magistrate Judge)
March 1, 2013 | 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Taking Evidence in International Disputes: Have We Gone Too Far?
- Moderator: Edward M. Mullins, Astigarraga Davis Mullins & Grossman P.A., Miami
- José M. Ferrer, Bilzin Sumberg, Miami
- Alvin F. Lindsay, Hogan Lovells, Miami
- Andrew C. Lourie, Kobre & Kim, Miami
- Ted E. Bandstra (Retired Chief US Magistrate Judge), JAMS, Miami
March 1, 2013
The Biltmore Hotel
1200 Anastasia Avenue
Miami, FL 33134
For more information or to register, click here.