Sponsored by: Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine School of Law
March 20-22, 2014
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Marvin E. Johnson, Esq.
2nd Annual Baltimore, Maryland Professional Skills Program
Co-sponsored by the University of Maryland, Francis King Carey School of Law, this program offers multiple distinct dispute resolution courses.
- "STAR" - A Systematic Approach to Mediation Strategies
- Advanced Mediation: Skills and Techniques
- Using Practical Tools of Mindful Awareness to Improve the Work and Lives of Lawyers, Mediators, Negotiators, Judges, Arbitrators, and Managers
- Conflict Management Coaching: Practice and Principles
- Conflict Resolution Consulting: Mediation to Improve Organizational Communications, Team Building, Leadership, Change, and Systems Design
- Family Law Mediation
- Strategic Negotiation Skills
- Beyond the Basics: What to Know and Do to be a More Effective Mediator