March 7, 2013
Presented by the Minority Corporate Counsel Association
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Hon. Candace Cooper (Ret.)
Thursday, March 7, 2013 | 2:30 - 4:00 p.m.
Is your company employing arbitration as a means of dispute resolution? What are the benefits and drawbacks of arbitration? Learn whether arbitration makes sense for your organization, and how to employ it for maximum advantage.
- Dan E. Cranshaw, Partner, Lathrop & Gage LLP - Moderator
- John Arrastia, Jr., Partner, Arrastia, Capote & Phang, LLP
- Dean L. Burrell, Arbitrator-Mediator
- Hon. Candace Cooper (Ret.), Mediator & Arbitrator, JAMS
- William B. Sailer, Senior Vice President, Legal Counsel, Qualcomm Incorporated
March 5-7, 2013
Hard Rock Hotel
207 5th Ave
San Diego, California 92101
For more information or to register, visit