Presented by IBC Legal Conferences and FIDIC
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Phil Bruner, Esq.
2:00 p.m. EDT
This session considers the opportunities for avoidance and early resolution of disputes under the FIDIC contract provisions. This is intended to equip the representatives and advisors of the Parties and the Engineer to make good choices in moving towards effective-and cost effect-resolution.
- How disputes arise; what constitutes a dispute?
- Amicable settlement – what are the options?
- Making international arbitration work: good practice and good decisions
October 21-24, 2013
Hotel Monaco – DC
777 F Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20004
For more information or to register, visit
- Energy Utility
- Engineering and Construction
- Governmental Public Agency
- International & Cross-Border
- Professional Liability