JAMS mediators and arbitrators successfully resolve cases ranging in size, industry and complexity, typically achieving results more efficiently and cost effectively than through litigation. JAMS neutrals are skilled in alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes including mediation, arbitration, special master, discovery referee, project neutral, and dispute review board work.
Rules & Clausesexpand_more
- JAMS Clause Workbook
- In every business relationship there is the potential for conflict over contractual agreements or business operations. When such conflicts arise, there is no need to incur the onerous expense and delays involved in traditional litigation. There are readily available alternative dispute resolution procedures that will enable you to resolve your disputes relatively quickly, fairly and cost-effectively.
- Learn Morearrow_forward
- Rules & Clauses Overview
- Sample Clauses ›
- Arbitration Rules & Procedures ›
- International Rules ›
- Construction Arbitration ›
- Employment Arbitration Rules ›
- Download Rules / Forms ›
- International Dispute Resolution
- Resolving international disputes demands special skills, experience and cultural sensitivity. That’s why thousands of attorneys and their clients turn to JAMS. We are a recognized leader in cross-border mediations and arbitrations, with resources wherever you or your clients do business.
- JAMS Global Capabilitiesarrow_forward
- Alternative Dispute Resolution ›
- Mediation ›
- Arbitration ›
- Neutral Analysis ›
- In-House Counsel ADR Strategies
- Online Dispute Resolution
- Educational Programs & CLEs
- Forms & Resources
- JAMS Solutions for Higher Education
- Colleges and universities need to manage, resolve and prevent conflict. As a worldwide leader in dispute resolution, JAMS is singularly qualified to provide a comprehensive range of unique and effective solutions for problems facing students, faculty and administration.
- Why JAMS?arrow_forward
News & Insightsexpand_more
- JAMS ADR Blog
- The JAMS ADR blog serves to engage our clients, the legal community and the public in a discussion about alternative dispute resolution. As leaders in mediation, arbitration and more, we strive to remain at the forefront of legal developments, trends and news in areas of law that pertain to ADR.
- Explore Insightsarrow_forward
- International Commercial Arbitration
- With industry leading arbitration rules, JAMS is praised for a highly experienced panel with specialties in many key areas, multilingual case management capabilities, and unparalleled service. JAMS specializes in the resolution of international disputes and is one of the largest providers of commercial arbitration in the world.
- Learn Morearrow_forward
- JAMS Global Reach ›
- International Arbitration ›
- International Resources ›
- Privacy Shield Frameworks ›
- Endorsed Organizations