Gary L. Chambers, Esq. is a mediator with extensive personal injury experience, having spent nearly 40 years as a trial attorney. His litigation background has given him a deep perspective on key issues involved in settling personal injury matters.
As a mediator, Mr. Chambers is well suited to resolving a wide variety of torts, including those involving premises liability, product liability, auto accident, catastrophic injury, and wrongful death claims. He also has experience with insurance issues, including bad faith claims and matters involving health care provider liens.
Mr. Chambers is highly involved in the legal community and has served as a leader of several organizations, including the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, the California Trial Lawyers Association, and the Orange County chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates. He is a frequent speaker and author on a number of topics, and has received several honors throughout his legal career.
- Cases arising out of injuries to minors at day care facilities
- Cases involving malicious prosecution claims
- Civil rights matters involving claims for false arrest, police brutality, and other related torts
- Claims involving Dillon v. Legg intentional infliction of emotional distress allegations
- Disputes arising out of car accidents, including matters involving commercial vehicle, ride sharing, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, and drunk driving issues
- Disputes involving medical liens
- Elder abuse cases
- Government tort liability claims
- Insurance bad faith disputes involving failure to pay and excess exposure issues
- Insurance subrogation claims
- Matters involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims
- Matters involving soft tissue injuries
- Premises liability matters involving government property, construction sites, and retail establishments
- Product liability claims involving recreational vehicles, vehicle safety features, kitchen appliances, and construction equipment
- Professional liability disputes, including medical, dental, and legal malpractice claims
- Railroad injury disputes
- Toxic tort claims
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims