October 25, 2013
Sponsored by the National Judicial College
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Hon. Allen S. Goldberg (Ret.)
Topic: Mediation Simulation
October 25, 2013 | 8 to 10 a.m.
What will I learn?
- Start and conduct mediation sessions;
- Outline common standards of conduct and ethical considerations for mediators;
- Handle special problems and avoid classic errors;
- Summarize the interpersonal dynamics of mediation;
- Improve communication and negotiation skills; and
- Mediate cases more effectively and confidently.
Who should attend?
This course is appropriate for any judge of any jurisdiction who will use mediation techniques to resolve disputes. Other court personnel who will serve as court mediators are also welcome to attend.
October 21-25, 2013
Conference Fee: $285