Commercial Insurance Claims Arising from Super Storm Sandy: Is There a "New Normal"?
Presented by JAMS and the New York Law Journal
Spotlight on JAMS Speakers: Lawrence Pollack, Esq. and Michael Young, Esq.
8:30 - 10:45 a.m. EST
Was Super Storm Sandy and the resulting aftermath truly a once-in-a-lifetime anomaly…or are we facing a very real "new normal"?
This two session New York Law Journal event will host a distinguished panel of experts and practitioners who will delve into a host of complex commercial insurance issues arising out of the megalithic subject. Our first panel focuses on "Cause and Coverage" and our second panel will look at "Provisions and Proof."
Experience an education and networking-packed morning with the top experts in the field. Register today and enjoy breakfast on us!
- Lawrence Pollack, JAMS - Moderator
- Michael Young, JAMS - Moderator
- Donald Corrigan, Vice President & Senior Executive General Adjuster, Cunningham Lindsey
- Stuart Cotton, Partner, Mound Cotton Wollan & Greengrass
- Kenneth Frenchman, Partner, Kasowitz Benson Torres & Friedman
- Brad Murlick, Managing Director, Navigant
- Michael Torisi, Partner, Rivkin Radler
- Jared Zola, Partner, Dickstein Shapiro
April 4, 2013
JAMS New York Resolution Center
620 Eighth Ave.
New York, NY 10018
For more information or to register, visit