Sponsored by: New England Corporate Counsel Association, Inc. (NECCA)
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Hon. Stephen E. Neel (Ret.)
March 5, 2014 | 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Topic: Dispute Resolution: Managing your Exposure and Avoiding Your Day in Court (And what to do if you can't Avoid It)
In today’s economy, the demand for efficient, business-centered dispute resolution has perhaps never been greater. In-house legal departments are under constant pressure to control legal costs and to facilitate the resolution of disputes quickly and effectively. Our panel of seasoned members of the bench and bar will offer their insight and suggest best practices for dispute resolution. This interactive program is a must for in-house counsel of all levels of experience with alternative dispute resolution. This program will focus on:
- Methods and strategies for conducting dispute resolution in various settings
- Is the court’s Business Litigation Session an alternative to traditional ADR?
- Changes in the rules and developments in the law concerning alternative dispute resolution
- Drafting effective and enforceable dispute resolution clauses
- Tips for creating an ADR program to help control risks and costs at your company
Please join our spirited panel of experienced judges, mediators, arbitrators, former in-house counsel and outside counsel for this informative program!
For further details and to RSVP, please visit the NECCA Seminars and Events page.
Westin Waltham Hotel
70 Third Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451
- Administrative Law
- Class Action
- Intellectual Property
- Life Sciences
- Personal Injury/Torts
- Professional Liability
- Real Property
- Special Master/ Discovery Referee