March 28, 2014
Elder Law Update
Sponsored by: Washington State Bar Association
March 28, 2014 | 8:25 AM – 4:15 PM
Join us for this annual seminar and stay up to date in the cases and laws that affect your elder law clients. Explore some unique circumstances that you may encounter in the coming year.
- Hear the Perspectives of a Caregiver and how to help your clients, presented by Don P. Desonier - Desonier Law & Mediation Services P.S., Mercer Island
- Keep up to date with the 2014 Medicaid standards and other new requirements with Sean Bleck - Isenhour Bleck PLLC, Seattle
- Stay current with the annual elder law case law update with Carla Calogero - Aiken St Louis & Siljeg P.S., Seattle
- Get the latest legislative updates from Robert Nettleton - Harlowe & Falk, LLP, Tacoma
- Join the discussion on elder abuse with a panel of experienced professionals, including: Jennifer Boharski – Office of the Attorney General, Seattle and Christopher Lee - Helsell Fetterman LLP, Seattle
- Learn how the Slayer Statute may apply to disinherit financial abusers of vulnerable adults, presented by Karen Bertram - Kutscher Hereford Bertram Burkart PLLC, Seattle
- Get a clear understanding of Patient’s Rights with Jeff Crollard – Crollard Law Office, PLLC, Seattle
Topic: Ethics Panel
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Commissioner Eric B. Watness (Ret.)
An in-depth discussion and interactive opportunity to address the Rules of Professional Conduct unique to the elder law practitioner in Washington state.
WSBA Conference Center
1501 Fourth Ave., Ste. 308
Seattle, WA 98101
For further details and to register, please visit the WSBA website's event page.