Empowering Diversity within Alternative Dispute Resolution: Pathways to Increase Diversity, Inclusion, and Selection in ADR Presented by JAMS
- Pathways to Dispute Resolution.
- How to gain practical experience.
- What skills should I develop in order to pursue an ADR career?
- The importance of marketing.
- How can we make diversity in ADR an increased priority for the users of ADR?
- What can counsel do to support diversity and inclusion in ADR?
- What ways can counsel impact the pipeline of diverse candidates in the legal profession?
- Hon. Ariel E. Belen (Ret.), FCIArb, JAMS
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry leading speakers, and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways to overcome barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and our JAMS ADR blog.