The use of videoconferencing technology has become an increasingly critical part of limiting business disruptions throughout the legal industry. Please join JAMS neutral, Hon. Michael J. Reagan (Ret.), for an informative webinar featuring Bryan Winter, a member of JAMS client services team and trainer in the use of Zoom for virtual alternative disputes resolution proceedings.
- What are the benefits of virtual ADR?
- What equipment do the parties need to participate?
- Logistics tips for how to appear online, preparing your background, selecting lighting, adjusting volume and other factors to ensure professionalism.
- Preparation details: Practice before the day of the session and what your client needs to know in advance.
- Important steps to prepare for remote mediation and arbitration versus in-person.
- Becoming familiar with essential components of the process like breakout rooms, confidential communication, redundancy, group chats and more.
- Best practices for ensuring your in-person advocacy skills translate to remote mediations and arbitrations.
- Business & Commercial
- Civil Rights
- Class Action & Mass Tort
- Employment Law
- Federal Law
- Health Care
- Life Sciences
- Maritime & Admiralty Law
- Personal Injury/Torts
- Pharmaceuticals/Mass Tort
- Professional Liability