Samuel Gordon, Esq. is a JAMS DENVER neutral. JAMS Denver is a licensee office. Policies and procedures may differ between JAMS, Inc., and JAMS Denver. Please visit https://jamsdenver.com/ or contact Lisa Gaige at email@example.com or 303-534-1254 for information related to JAMS Denver.
Samuel Gordon, Esq. has mediated well over 5,000 civil cases in the past 30 years. He is known for the insight, persistence, and sense of humor he brings to his practice. He is the administrative partner for the Denver JAMS resolution center.
ADR Experience and Qualifications
- Beginning in 1991, in addition to his private practice, Mr. Gordon mediated civil cases for the Colorado Judicial Branch Office of Dispute Resolution (ODR). On behalf of ODR, Mr. Gordon was a representative to various governmental entities providing information and assistance for the creation of and participation in alternative dispute resolution programs. Mr. Gordon initiated the mediation program at the Arapahoe Justice Center that has since evolved into the Mediation Division within their Multi-door Courthouse Office.
- Mr. Gordon has focused his practice exclusively on the mediation of civil disputes. Over the years, he has assisted in the resolution of a broad range of dispute types.
Representative MattersBelow are some of the areas where Mr. Gordon has successfully mediated cases:
- Banking and notes
- Business: dissolution, continuation, and sale
- Commercial / contracts / transactions
- Construction: commercial and residential
- Insurance: bad faith and coverage
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Product liability
- Professional liability
- Property / real estate
- Past secretary and executive committee member of the Colorado Bar Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Past president of the Colorado Council of Mediators and Mediation Organizations (CCMO)
- Trainer for the general use of ADR, advanced seminars, attorney participation in mediation, the basic mediation course, and an advanced civil mediation internship
- Served as an ADR instructor for the Colorado Bar Association, University of Denver ADR Program, University of Phoenix, CCMO, the Colorado Attorney General's Office, Denver Regional Council of Governments, and various legal groups
- Published a number of articles about mediation and the use of ADR
- J.D., University of Denver College of Law
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Colorado
This page is for general information purposes. JAMS makes no representations or warranties regarding its accuracy or completeness. Interested persons should conduct their own research regarding information on this website before deciding to use JAMS, including investigation and research of JAMS neutrals. See More