Samuel Gordon, Esq.
has mediated well over 4,000 civil cases in the past 25 years. He is known for the insight, persistence, and sense of humor he brings to his practice. He is the administrative partner for the Denver JAMS resolution center.
ADR Experience and Qualifications
- Beginning in 1991, in addition to his private practice, Mr. Gordon mediated civil cases for the Colorado Judicial Branch Office of Dispute Resolution (ODR). On behalf of ODR, Mr. Gordon was a representative to various governmental entities providing information and assistance for the creation of and participation in alternative dispute resolution programs. Mr. Gordon initiated the mediation program at the Arapahoe Justice Center that has since evolved into the Mediation Division within their Multi-door Courthouse Office.
- Mr. Gordon has focused his practice exclusively on the mediation of civil disputes. Over the years, he has assisted in the resolution of a broad range of dispute types.
Below are some of the areas where Mr. Gordon has successfully mediated cases:
- Banking and notes
- Business: dissolution, continuation, and sale
- Commercial / contracts / transactions
- Construction: commercial and residential
- Insurance: bad faith and coverage
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Product liability
- Professional liability
- Property / real estate
- Technology and trade secrets