Presented by the King County Bar Association
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Comm. Eric Watness (Ret.)
Topic: Guardian Obligations and Potential Liability
1:30 - 3:00 p.m. PST
- What are best practices for Guardians that keep them out of trouble?
- What are areas of liability/risk for a guardian?
- What happens in litigation against a Guardian and what are the potential damages?
Spotlight on JAMS Speakers: Hon. Terry Lukens (Ret.), Comm. Eric Watness (Ret.) and Larry Mills, Esq.
Topic: Mediation Tips & Tricks
3:15 - 4:45 p.m. PST
- Preparing for mediation
- Selecting the mediator
- Conduct during the mediation
- What if no settlement at mediation conference?
March 21, 2013
Rainier Square Conference Center
1301 Fifth Avenue, 3rd Floor Atrium
For more information or to register, visit