Presented in partnership with
The American Bar Association's Mediation Week
The Sacramento Bar Association Health Care Section
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Hon. Cecily Bond (Ret.)
Topic: Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession
Attorneys will learn:
- How, when, where and why bias develops
- How to identify bias in others and within themselves
- How bias can affect attorneys, colleagues and clients
- How to eliminate bias within themselves and others through self-help and professional treatment options
Thursday, October 17, 2013
The Firehouse Restaurant
1112 Second St.
Sacramento, CA 95814
1.0 Bias Credit provided for this training.
To RSVP, please email Jenna Froom.
For more information on JAMS Mediation Week events,
- Construction Defect
- Governmental/Public Agency
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury/Torts
- Professional Liability