Lawrence M. Vogel, Esq. is a JAMS DENVER neutral. JAMS Denver is a licensee office. Policies and procedures may differ between JAMS, Inc., and JAMS Denver. Please visit https://jamsdenver.com/ or contact Lisa Gaige at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-534-1254 for information related to JAMS Denver.
Lawrence M. Vogel, Esq. has practiced law since 1977 and is AV Preeminent rated by Martindale Hubbell. He has practiced primarily in the area of personal injury litigation, and has represented both plaintiffs and defendants. Mr. Vogel has practiced in both state and federal courts and has extensive jury trial experience. Mr. Vogel has worked for Allstate Insurance Company as both a trial attorney and as a regional manager for 6 staff counsel offices.
ADR Experience and Qualifications
- Mr. Vogel has represented parties in a vast number of mediations over many years. He has attended and participated in mediation and negotiation seminars including a multi-day workshop.
- Due to his experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in litigation, he has the ability to understand and communicate both the strengths and challenges of a case.
- One of his strengths as a mediator is his ability to develop rapport with litigants and attorneys on both sides of a dispute. He believes that in order for mediation to be effective, the process should allow the parties to explore alternatives to costly trials with uncertain outcomes.
- Colorado and Arapahoe County Bar Associations
- J.D., Boston College Law School
- B.S., Political Science, State University of New York at Buffalo
This page is for general information purposes. JAMS makes no representations or warranties regarding its accuracy or completeness. Interested persons should conduct their own research regarding information on this website before deciding to use JAMS, including investigation and research of JAMS neutrals. See More