April 27, 2015
Making the Most of ADR in Intellectual Property Disputes
Sponsored by: The Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
April 27, 2015 | 12:00 PM 2:00 PM
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Ronald Dimock
As ADR processes become increasingly popular for the resolution of legal disputes, join us to gain the tools and strategies for excelling in the resolution of your intellectual property disputes. Whether you are a transactional lawyer or litigator, ensure you are up-to-speed on the best practices for successfully guiding your clients through mediation and arbitration processes.
Our exceptional panel will share lessonslearned and valuable insights on how to maximize the likelihood of success, including:
- How to avoid common pitfalls in dispute resolution clauses
- Expert advice for achieving client buy-in
- How to overcome the unique challenges of intellectual property disputes
- Critical considerations for multi-jurisdictional disputes
- Exploring the World Intellectual Property Organization ADR services
Twenty Toronto Street Conference and Events
20 Toronto Street, 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 2B8
For further details or to register, please visit the CBA's event page.