Motions Practice CLE - Commissioners/Pro Tem - ExParte
Presented by the King County Bar Association
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Hon. Eric B. Watness (Ret.)
9:45 - 10:30 a.m. PDT
Commissioner Watness will cover the basics of the role of a court commissioner in Washington State and King County and tips for presenting to them.
- How are Commissioners selected
- What roles do Commissioners fulfill in the administration of justice
- What kinds of matters/motions do Commissioners hear/decide in King County Superior Court
- Is it possible to know in advance whether a motion will be presented to a commissioner vs. a judge
- Tips for making presentations to a court commissioner
June 20, 2013
Washington State Convention Center
7th & Pike Street
For more information or to register, visit
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events and webinars bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry-leading speakers and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized, in-person, virtual and hybrid dispute resolution services through a combination of first class client service, the latest technology, top-notch facilities, and highly trained mediators and arbitrators. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook as well as our JAMS ADR blog.