BOSTON – JAMS, the largest private provider of mediation and arbitration services worldwide, is proud to announce that the Boston Resolution Center was voted Best ADR provider in the Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Readers Ranking Survey for the second year running.
Being selected as Massachusetts readers’ preferred ADR provider for the second year speaks to our Boston panel’s dedication to doing consistently good work for the community. We are honored to receive this recognition and extend our congratulations to the talented neutrals in Boston.
-Chris Poole, JAMS President and CEO
Hundreds of votes were submitted to Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly. The survey ranked the top three ADR providers, as voted on by the publication’s readers.
The Boston Resolution Center includes:
- Jerry Cohen, Esq.
- Hon. William I. Cowin (Ret.)
- Hon. John C. Cratsley (Ret.)
- Thomas I. Elkind, Esq.
- David Geronemus, Esq.
- Hon. R. Malcolm Graham (Ret.)
- Hon. Margaret R. Hinkle (Ret.)
- Hon. Nancy Holtz (Ret.)
- Hon. Peter M. Lauriat (Ret.)
- Michael J. Loeb
- Hon. Bonnie H. MacLeod (Ret.)
- James E. McGuire, Esq.
- Andrew S. Nadolna, Esq.
- Hon. Margaret A. Nagle (Ret.)
- Hon. Stephen E. Neel (Ret.)
- Hon. Gerald E. Rosen (Ret.)
- Hon. James V. Ryan (Ret.)
- Linda R. Singer, Esq.
- Hon. Charles B. Swartwood, III (Ret.)
- Hon. Paul E. Troy (Ret.)
- Hon. Allan van Gestel (Ret.)
- Eric E. Van Loon, Esq.
- Maria C. Walsh, Esq.
- Conna A. Weiner, Esq.
- Hon. John M. Xifaras (Ret.)
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of mediation and arbitration services worldwide. With Resolution Centers nationwide and abroad, JAMS and its more than 350 neutrals are responsible for resolving thousands of the world’s important cases. JAMS may be reached at 800-352-5267. More information is available at www.jamsadr.com and you can connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.