Collie E. Norman, Esq. has practiced as a trial attorney and dispute resolution professional in Colorado for over 30 years. He has extensive experience in the areas of professional liability, personal injury, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, insurance coverage, healthcare, aviation, commercial and business litigation, real estate, and construction. Mr. Norman was managing attorney of a medium sized law firm for over 15 years and owned and managed a private dispute resolution company for over 10 years. He has extensive trial experience and has practiced in front of numerous juries, appellate courts, and regulatory agencies.
ADR Experience and Qualifications
- As a trial lawyer, Mr. Norman tried jury trials in numerous complex cases in state courts, and participated in the mediation and arbitration of a far greater number.
- Mr. Norman practiced appellate law before the Colorado Court of Appeals, the Colorado Supreme Court, and the 10th Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Mr. Norman established, owned, and managed a private dispute resolution company for over 10 years, conducting hundreds of mediations and arbitrations.
- As Interim Program Director of the Office of Dispute Resolution for the Colorado Judicial Branch, Mr. Norman reviewed, evaluated, and recommended future measures for the state’s dispute resolution program.
- Mr. Norman has lectured and conducted seminars on dispute resolution to community, business, and professional groups, as well as to lawyers and judges in their continuing education programs.