Virtual ADR became an essential service in 2020—and JAMS was ready. As a leading provider with four decades of experience handling in-person, remote and hybrid hearings, we were able to seamlessly transition to an online environment. Even as in-person sessions resume, JAMS is setting the industry standard in virtual dispute resolution.
Virtual Mediation, Arbitration and ADR Services
Proficient neutrals. On-demand tech support. Innovative processes. Optimal results.
Setting the Industry Standard: Virtual Mediation and Arbitration
Comprehensive preparation and on-demand tech support from our “virtual front desk:”
- Your remote case management team includes a JAMS Virtual Moderator who is available to assist you throughout the process, from pre-hearing test runs to after-hours tech support. Learn more about our moderators.
- JAMS Access, our online case management platform, offers 24/7 access to case files and secure document sharing.
- JAMS Resolution Centers feature updated videoconferencing technology to facilitate hybrid hearings.
- JAMS is “tech agnostic” — we can accommodate and provide tech support for a wide range of virtual platforms, including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, and more.
- Have additional questions? Connect with us directly or visit our Virtual ADR FAQ.
Experienced neutrals who are adept at navigating an online environment:
- Our mediators and arbitrators have decades of experience managing and resolving complex, high-stakes, sensitive cases and are accomplished at overcoming barriers of all kinds, including the challenges inherent in virtual hearings. Clients across the U.S. continue to rank JAMS as the Top Online ADR Provider.
- JAMS neutrals hone their virtual skills at the JAMS Institute, our innovative in-house training department that provides exclusive, continuing education on the latest case law, technology and best practices in ADR.
JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized, in-person, virtual and hybrid dispute resolution services through a combination of first class client service, the latest technology, top-notch facilities, and highly trained mediators and arbitrators.
Featuring timely topics in alternative dispute resolution with industry-leading
Sorry, there are no events currently scheduled
To receive information about future events, subscribe to the Virtual Mediation, Arbitration and ADR Services mailing list below:
Submit a Case
Schedule your next case with JAMSSubmit a Case
Find a Mediator or Arbitrator
Search our global directory of mediators, arbitrators and ADR professionals.Search Directory
Need more information or assistance? Connect with our case management team.Contact Us
Arbitrators & Arbitration Services
In an era of unprecedented business disruptions, timely dispute resolution is critical. In-person, virtual or hybrid arbitration with an experienced JAMS arbitrator provides an effective alternative to protracted litigation.
Discover JAMS Arbitration Advantages
Mediators & Mediation Services
Rigorous preparation. Creative solutions. Persistent follow-up. We work diligently every step of the way-from pre-mediation calls to post-mediation follow-up to help all parties arrive at the best possible outcome to their dispute.
Learn about our mediation process
Neutral Analysis Services
Unbiased, confidential case evaluation from the best legal minds in the business. We provide attorneys with advisory opinions allowing you to fine-tune arguments, reassess settlement options, manage client expectations—and ultimately proceed with a winning strategy.
Fine-tune your strategy with JAMS Neutral Analysis