We understand that there is a lot on the line in arbitration. We know attorneys count on JAMS to provide highly skilled arbitrators who use JAMS Managed Arbitration Process to save time and money. JAMS offers efficiency, speed, and results. Learn more about JAMS Arbitration Services.
In a continuing effort to provide our clients with the highest quality dispute resolution services, JAMS offers rules and procedures designed to meet the parties’ needs in a variety of situations. The below menu of rules and procedures allows you to customize a process for your dispute.
If another arbitration provider was written into your contract, call an experienced JAMS Case Manager to discuss having your case administered by JAMS.
General Arbitration Rules & Procedures
- Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures
- Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures
- Arbitration Discovery Protocols
- Policy on Consumer Arbitrations Pursuant to Pre-Dispute Clauses Minimum Standards of Procedural Fairness
- Optional Arbitration Appeal Procedure
Class Action Arbitration Procedures
Construction Arbitration Rules & Procedures
- Engineering and Construction Arbitration Rules & Procedures
- Engineering and Construction Arbitration Rules & Procedures (Expedited)
- Surety Adjudication Dispute Resolution Rules
Employment Arbitration Rules & Procedures
- Employment Arbitration Rules & Procedures
- Policy on Employment Arbitration Minimum Standards of Procedural Fairness
International Mediation/Arbitration Rules & Procedures
- International Arbitration Rules
- International Mediation Rules
Need help? Contact Us
NOTICE: JAMS offers Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures, whereby parties can choose a process that limits depositions, document requests and e-discovery. When parties utilizing JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules elect to use these procedures, they agree to the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information relevant to the dispute. See Comprehensive Rules 16.1 and 16.2.
NOTICE: These Rules are the copyrighted property of JAMS. They cannot be copied, reprinted or used in any way without permission of JAMS, unless they are being used by the parties to an arbitration as the rules for that arbitration. If they are being used as the rules for an arbitration, proper attribution must be given to JAMS. If you wish to obtain permission to use our copyrighted materials, please contact JAMS at 949-224-1810.