F. Carlton King, Jr., Esq.
is an experienced mediator and arbitrator who has handled cases in many substantive areas of practice. His 45 years as an active trial lawyer -- representing individuals and multinational corporations, plaintiffs and defendants, in both federal and state courts in many states -- provide him with insight into the wide array of legal and practical issues that usually impact settlement.
ADR Experience and Qualifications
Carlton’s mediation, arbitration, and litigation experience includes a wide variety of cases:
- Business torts (unfair competition, trade secret theft, trade name infringement, contract interference, price discrimination, fraud, and professional malpractice)
- Employment (contracts, restrictive covenants, sex, age, race, and disability discrimination, negotiation of severance packages)
- Real estate disputes (involving developers, custom and production builders, homeowners, brokers, and commercial leases)
- Business disputes (breach of contract, UCC, and computer software)
- Disputes between partners, limited partners, shareholders, and joint venturers, including dissolution of professional and other partnerships and corporations
- Trusts and estates (will and estate contests, breach of fiduciary duty)
- Product liability (personal injury, property damage, and wrongful death)
- Medical malpractice and other claims for personal injury and wrongful death
- Insurance (including coverage and bad faith issues)