Forum on Construction Law 2016 Fall Meeting
Presented By: American Bar Association (ABA) Forum on Construction Law
||Forum on Construction Law 2016 Fall Meeting:
“I Should Have Known Better” - Construction & Design Defects & Project Delays
Whether you are a transactional lawyer or litigator, you face projects gone wrong. Don't miss these valuable sessions:
- Cutting-edge "Consecutive" Plenaries that will explain how best to navigate and prevent a project facing delays and defects.
- Insurance: Learn about new developments in insurance products and coverage disputes.
- Technology: Navigating wearable technology, new FAA paperwork, and your client's document management system.
- A View from the Bench: Gain insights on how to best get your point across from a panel of distinguished judges.
- Getting Better with Delays: Sharpen your pencil and learn about the latest legal developments and best practices for presenting your delay claim.
- Beyond the Shades of Grey: Join a former Assistant U.S. Attorney and top Chicago litigator and learn the fine ethical line between preparing a witness and putting words in their mouth.
||October 5 - 7, 2016
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
7:00 AM – 7:00 PM CDT
Thursday, October 6, 2016
8:30 AM – 10:30 PM CDT
Friday, October 7, 2016
8:00 AM – 6:30 PM CDT
323 E Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601-5282
||Hon. Carol Park-Conroy (Ret.)
- Blackbird Singing: View from the Bench
Friday, October 7, 2016 | 9:05 AM - 10:20 AM CDT
Learn from esteemed panel of judges how to present a construction case to a judge or jury in a way that keeps the trier of fact engaged. The judges will explain what they look for to decide who wins, and why, and will offer practical advice on presenting claims.
||View the complete agenda and register for the event: