Broaden Your Horizon: An Examination of Alternative Legal Careers Presented by JAMS and the Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
- How to become a Mediator and Arbitrator
- The role of an In-House Lawyer versus law firm counsel
- What skills should I develop in order to pursue a political career?
- The importance of diversifying all alternative legal positions
- The need to broaden the bench for a deeper perspective
- What are some of the distinct challenges that affect diverse lawyers changing roles?
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events and webinars bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry-leading speakers and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways to overcome barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook as well as our JAMS ADR blog.