The use of videoconferencing technology has become an increasingly critical part of limiting business disruptions throughout the legal industry, all while maintaining an exemplary level of service for each of us. Please join JAMS Washington D.C neutrals, Deirdre McCarthy Gallagher, Esq., Andrew D. Ness Esq. and Linda R. Singer Esq., along with JAMS Zoom training experts Richard Birke and Shavonne Applewhite for an informative webinar.
- What are the benefits of videoconferencing mediations?
- What equipment the parties need to participate.
- Logistical TIPS for how to appear on-line, preparing your background, selecting lighting, adjusting volume and other factors to ensure professionalism.
- Preparation details: Options for practicing with your neutral before the day of the session and what you need to know in advance.
- Assistance by JAMS case management throughout the entire process.
- Important steps to prepare for Remote Mediation versus In-Person
- Learn about confidentiality in virtual mediations
- Becoming familiar with essential components of the process like breakout rooms, inter-party communication, redundancy, group chats and more.
- Best practices for ensuring your in-person advocacy skills translate to remote mediations
We encourage you to invite your clients to join the webinar, by adding their names when you register yourself. Additionally, please check out our tech solutions, including the use of JAMS Endispute ODR and Zoom Video Communications in advance as a preparation resource for the webinar.
We look forward to your participation!
- Employment Law
- Governmental Public Agency
- Governmental/Public Agency
- International & Cross-Border
- Civil Rights
- Class Action/Mass Tort
- Federal Law
- Higher Education & Title IX
- Personal Injury/Torts