Join us for a Fireside Chat between two respected neutrals each with varying perspectives but common goals. The Hon. Rebecca Westerfield (Ret.), a successful JAMS panelist for 28 years noted as being at the "cutting edge of the field" by peers, will interview Kim M. Keenan, Esq., one of our newest neutrals who recently joined JAMS after an impressive career as a nationally known trial lawyer and in-house counsel, most notably as general counsel for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).
Their interview promises to be an interesting and lively conversation that will help shed light on how this new generation of mediators and arbitrators may approach the profession.
- What will their youthfulness and inspiration bring to the table?
- Is their style different than established neutrals?
- How will their perspective change the industry?
- Will the viewpoint of a more diverse generation of ADR professionals aid to improve the process?
- Is there new practice area knowledge available for clients to choose from?
- Will the use of modern technology and the world of remote hearings alter the future of ADR for newer neutrals?
Following our Fireside Chat, both Ms. Keenan and Judge Westerfield will encourage the audience to ask questions or share their own observations of the changing landscape in the ADR industry.