This one-hour panel discussion will be the second installment in our ongoing series. Attendees will receive complimentary access to Chapter Eight: Discovery of the CCA Guide to Best Practices in Commercial Arbitration - Fourth Edition. Key topics will include:
- Document Production: When is Enough Really Enough?
- Depositions: Good? Bad? Ugly?
- Third-Party Evidence: How Best to Get It
- Confidentiality Orders: Reducing the Pain
Featured Speakers:Moderator: Neal M. Eiseman, Esq. | CCA President-Elect
- Angela Foster, PhD, Esq. | Principal, L/O Angela Foster
- Marc J. Goldstein, Esq. | Founder, MJG Arbitration
- Vivien B. Shelanski, Esq. | Arbitrator and Mediator, JAMS
- Class Action/Mass Tort
- Intellectual Property
- Real Property