JAMS is a proud sponsor of the International Law Section of the Florida Bar.
Please join us for the Section’s flagship one-day Forum on International Law. The iLaw Conference features opening and closing plenary sessions, a lunch keynote speaker, and three parallel tracks: (1) the international litigation track, (2) international business transactions track, and (3) the International Arbitration track.
JAMS neutral Dr. Peter Kamminga, Esq., Ph.D. will be moderating a panel for the opening plenary session "Fintech Litigation and ADR – Insights for Today and Tomorrow."
As the premiere conference in international law in Florida, the iLaw Conference is attended by legal practitioners from the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America. This year, the iLaw Conference will be held on Friday, February 17, 2023, at the JW Marriott Marquis in Downtown Miami.
JAMS Featured Speaker
Dr. Peter Kamminga, Esq., Ph.D.
Moderator: Dr. Peter Kamminga, Esq., Ph.D., International Mediator & Arbitrator, JAMS – New York
- Angela Angelovska-Wilson, Co-Founder DLx Law; Co-Founder and Chief Legal Officer at Sila – Washington DC
- Justin T. Carlson, Chief Legal Officer & General Counsel, Velocity Solutions – Miami
- Michael Fernandez, Partner, Rivero Mestre - New York
- Daniel T. Stabile, Co-Chair, Digital Assets & Blockchain Technology, Winston & Strawn – Miami & New York
- Antitrust & Competition
- Business & Commercial
- Class Action & Mass Tort
- Cybersecurity & Privacy
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Markets
- Health Care
- International & Cross-Border
- Life Sciences
- Professional Liability
- Smart Contracts & Blockchain