FLSA - Mass Arbitrations in Wage and Hour Cases
Presented at the ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law Midwinter Meeting
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Kim Taylor, Esq.
Thursday, February 21, 2013 | 10:45 - 11:35 a.m.
- Strategy on how to proceed in arbitration
- Issues arising in early arbitration
- Issues related to multiple arbitrators hearing similar cases
- Who pays arbitration fees
- Overall cost of arbitrating wage & hour matters
- Impact of providers' arbitration rules and due process protocols
- Aaron Kaufmann, Leonard Carter LLP - moderator
- Kim Taylor, JAMS
- Michele Fisher, Nichols Kaster PLLP
- Nathan Oleson, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Yarslav Sochynsky, Wulff Quinby Sochynsky
February 20-22, 2013
Westin Los Cabos
Carretera Transpeninsular KM 22.5
Los Cabos, BCS 23400, Mexico
For more information, visit
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry leading speakers, and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways to overcome barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and our JAMS ADR blog.