Irvine – JAMS, The Resolution Experts, announced that 15 of its neutrals have been named to the Daily Journal’s “Top Neutrals 2010” list. The recently published ranking features 50 of California’s most accomplished neutrals.
“We are proud to have so many JAMS neutrals once again recognized by the Daily Journal and the legal community,” said Chris Poole, JAMS president and CEO. “I want to congratulate each talented and accomplished JAMS panelist who made the list.”
The 15 JAMS neutrals named to the Daily Journal’s “Top Neutrals 2010” list are:
- Hon. Lourdes G. Baird (Ret.)
- Hon. William J. Cahill (Ret.)
- Richard Chernick, Esq.
- Hon. Edward A. Infante (Ret.)
- Hon. Richard C. Neal (Ret.)
- Hon. Edward A. Panelli (Ret.)
- Alexander S. Polsky, Esq.
- Hon. Ronald M. Sabraw (Ret.)
- Hon. Fern M. Smith (Ret.)
- Jerry Spolter, Esq.
- Hon. Dickran M. Tevrizian (Ret.)
- Hon. John K. Trotter (Ret.)
- Hon. Daniel Weinstein (Ret.)
- Hon. Rebecca Westerfield (Ret.)
- Catherine A. Yanni, Esq.
About JAMS, The Resolution Experts
Founded in 1979, JAMS, The Resolution Experts is the largest private provider of mediation and arbitration services worldwide. With Resolution Centers nationwide and abroad, JAMS and its more than 250 exclusive neutrals are responsible for resolving thousands of the world’s important cases. JAMS may be reached at 800-352-5267.