October 17, 2017
Philadelphia – JAMS, the largest private provider of mediation and arbitration services worldwide, is proud to announce it came in First Place among Alternative Dispute Resolution providers in the eighth annual Legal Intelligencer “Best of” Survey. Additionally Hon. Annette M. Rizzo (Ret.) ranked first and Hon. Diane M. Welsh (Ret.) placed second in the Best Individual Mediator category. JAMS has ranked first every year since the survey launched in 2010.
“We’re thrilled that the readers in Pennsylvania once again selected JAMS as their number one provider,” said Chris Poole, JAMS president and CEO. “Additionally, we’re incredibly proud of Judges Rizzo and Welsh for their well-earned recognition by the legal community.”
The survey ranked the top three ADR firms and mediators, as voted by the publication’s readers.
The Philadelphia Resolution Center includes the following neutrals:
- Hon. Edward G. Biester, Jr., (Ret)
- Hon. Thomas M. Blewitt (Ret.)
- Robert B. Davidson, Esq.
- Hon. William J. Furber (Ret.)
- Hon. Jane Cutler Greenspan (Ret.)
- Hon. John J. Hughes (Ret.)
- Hon. James R. Melinson (Ret.)
- Jed D. Melnick, Esq.
- Gregory P. Miller, Esq.
- Hon. Randall J. Newsome (Ret.)
- Hon. Annette M. Rizzo (Ret.)
- Jerry P. Roscoe, Esq.
- Hon. Frederic N. Smalkin (Ret.)
- Hon. Maria Marinari Sypek (Ret.)
- Hon. Diane M. Welsh (Ret.)
- Michael D. Young, Esq.
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of mediation and arbitration services worldwide. With Resolution Centers nationwide and abroad, JAMS and its nearly 350 neutrals are responsible for resolving thousands of the world’s important cases. JAMS may be reached at 800-352-5267.