June 3-5, 2015
Keynote speakers include Richard Susskind, author of Tomorrow’s Lawyers, Internet pioneer and entrepreneur Esther Dyson, Modria Founder Colin Rule and Doc Searls, co-author of the Cluetrain Manifesto, as well as several internationally recognized ADR/ODR experts.
JUNE 3, 2015 | 6:00-8:00 PM | Conference Opening Reception
Location: JAMS New York Resolution Center
- 6:00-6:15 PM | Welcome Remarks
- 6:15-6:45 PM | Keynote address: Esther Dyson, Chairman, EDventure Holdings (investor in Youstice and Modria)
Spotlight on JAMS Speaker: Mark Smalls, CMO
June 5, 2015 | 11:00-11:45 AM
Discussion: Online Mediation; Inevitable or Avoidable?
- Moderator, Professor Jackie Nolan-Haley, Fordham Law School
- Deborah Masucci, Chair, International Mediation Institute
- James C. Melamed, CEO, Mediate.com
- Mark Smalls, CMO, JAMS
June 3, 2015
JAMS New York Resolution Center
620 8th Avenue
New York, New York
June 4 and 5, 2015
1 Pace Plaza (Main Entrance)
(Eddie Layton Student Union)
New York, NY
Registration is limited.
For detailed program information and to register, visit