This webinar has been recorded and available online (complimentary access). CLICK HERE to watch the webinar.
The use of videoconferencing technology has become an increasingly critical part of limiting business disruptions throughout the legal industry, all while maintaining an exemplary level of service for each of us. Join JAMS Zoom training associates along with Boston Neutrals and Staff on this webinar who will share:
- What equipment the parties need to participate.
- Logistics TIPS for how to appear on-line, preparing your background, selecting lighting, adjusting volume and other factors to ensure professionalism
- Preparation details: How to practice with your client before the day of the session and what they need to know in advance.
- How JAMS case management can assist you throughout the entire process.
- Important steps to prepare for Remote Mediation versus In-Person
- Becoming familiar with essential components of the process like breakout rooms, confidential communication, redundancy, group chats and more.
- Best practices for ensuring your in-person advocacy skills translate to remote mediations
- What aspects of in-person mediations can actually be improved by video
We encourage you to invite your clients to join the webinar, by adding their names when you register yourself. This will help prepare them for a remote mediation and ensure their confidence in the overall process.
- Kristen Schuck, Business Manager, JAMS Boston
- Hon. Nancy Holtz (Ret.), Neutral, JAMS
- Hon. Stephen Neel (Ret.), Neutral, JAMS
- Hon. Jim Ryan (Ret.), Neutral, JAMS
- Rich Birke, Director of JAMS Institute, JAMS
- Deirdre Gallagher, Associate Director of JAMS Institute and Neutral, JAMS
- Angus Blake, Case Manager, JAMS