The mass filing of multiple individual arbitration demands--as a work around to class action waivers in employment and consumer contracts--has become a hot topic in the wake of Abernathy v. DoorDash, 438 F. Supp. 3d 1062 (N.D. Calif. 2020). The panel, including representatives from the American Arbitration Association, JAMS, and CPR, will discuss in this virtual webinar how arbitral institutions are handling the issue and what the future may hold for this practice.
- Allen Waxman, President & CEO - International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR)
- Elizabeth Carter, Senior Vice President of the East/Central Region - JAMS
- Henry Chalmers, Partner - Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Joan Johnsen, Director - Institute for Dispute Resolution, University of Florida
- Neil Currie, Vice President - American Arbitration Association
- Rachel Gupta, Principal & Founder - Gupta Dispute Resolutions