The increasing threat of cyberattacks is driving a flurry of new and proposed legislation, and enforcement agencies are also ramping up their efforts. Are your clients following the latest legal best practices, or will a compliance lapse land them in hot water? Join the experienced faculty for a timely review of the Cyber Incident Reporting for Critical Infrastructure Act of 2022, the SEC's proposed rules, and more.
- Learn who is a covered entity and how to report under the new federal cybersecurity law.
- Get on top of the SEC's latest proposals, guidance, and enforcement activities.
- Review new state data breach notification obligations.
- Understand current best practices for cybersecurity disclosure policies and procedures.
Featured JAMS Speaker:
- Bankruptcy Proficiency
- Class Action and Mass Tort
- Cybersecurity & Privacy
- Employment Law
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Smart Contracts & Blockchain
- Professional Liability