Join JAMS neutral, Ambassador (Ret.) David Huebner, FCIArb, C.Arb, FCollArb, in the next edition of the "Let's Discuss" virtual series presented by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Ciarb). This panel will discuss the future of artificial intelligence (AI) in dispute resolution where the following key questions will be addressed:
- Can we harness AI to improve dispute resolution processes, not only by saving time and cost, but also by impacting final outcomes?
- Will those who embrace AI ultimately have an advantage over those who don't?
- Will AI play a role in hearings?
- Is AI beneficial or problematic for disputes?
Please note time is listed as 4:00 PM London Time / 11:00 AM Eastern Time / 8:00 AM Pacific Time.
- Ambassador (Ret.) David Huebner, FCIArb, C.Arb, FCollArb, JAMS
- Stephen Dowling, Trial View
- Michael Arada Greenop, FCIArb, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Niamh Leinwather, Vienna International Arbitral Centre
- Cybersecurity & Privacy
- Entertainment & Sports
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- International & Cross-Border
- Life Sciences