In our ever-changing world, remote working is the new normal. Ever take a deposition, participate in a mediation, or arbitrate a dispute virtually? Our distinguished panelists will discuss the developing norms surrounding these practices, offer insights into what benefits can be leveraged from a virtual platform, and warn of potential pitfalls. Curious about risks posed to your law firm when everyone is working from a home office? Our experienced panelists will discuss insurance options and coverage risks, cyber security, best practices in a remote world, and how to hire (and fire) virtually. This program promises practical insights practitioners can employ immediately. Topics include:
- Remote Depositions
- Virtual Mediation
- Virtual Arbitration
- Cyber Insurance and Related Risk Management
- Cyber Security and Remote Working
- Law Firm Hiring and Firing
Featured JAMS Speaker:Hon. Helen E. Freedman (Ret.)
- Michael C. Rakower | Rakower Law PLLC
- Ralph Carter | Duane Morris LLP
- Stephen Roberts | Mendes & Mount LLP
- Louis P. DiLorenzo | Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- Maria Caceres-Boneau | Duane Morris LLP
- James M. Wicks | Farrell Fritz, P.C.
- Margaret A. Reetz | Mendes & Mount LLP
- Mike Mooney | USI Affinity, Inc.
- Daniel S. Connolly | Bracewell LLP
- Simeon H. Baum | Resolve Mediation Services, Inc.
- Stephen J. Ginsberg | Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP
- Helene R. Hechtkopf | Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney, LLP
- Shawndra G. Jones | Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Business Commercial
- Class Action and Mass Tort
- Construction Defect
- Governmental Public Agency
- Personal Injury Torts
- Pharmaceuticals Mass Torts
- Professional Liability
- Real Property
- Special Master Discovery Referee