JAMS Expands Century City Resolution Center, Making It a Hub for Entertainment and Complex Commercial Matters
September 19, 2019
Expansion includes premium amenities, extra security for high-profile matters and a state-of-the-art International Arbitration Center
Los Angeles – JAMS, the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services worldwide, announced that it is expanding its Resolution Center in Century City, which will include a state-of-the-art International Arbitration Center as well as enhancements focused on security and privacy, which are crucial for the entertainment and complex commercial matters that JAMS handles at this location. Construction of the expanded space was completed earlier this month.
“Our primary goal is to continue delivering the first-class service JAMS is known for, but in a larger, more modern space,” said Chris Poole, JAMS president and CEO. “This facility is ideal for handling entertainment matters, and we are committed to providing everything individuals, attorneys and organizations of all sizes need to help them resolve disputes efficiently.”
Here are some of the new features at the Century City Resolution Center:
- Upgrades to multiple areas throughout the facility to cater to high-profile entertainment industry matters
- A private client lounge with premium amenities
- Extra security and a private, restricted entrance
- An international arbitration room with a high-tech translation booth
- Breakout rooms with a live-feed option for neutral evaluations, focus groups and arbitration proceedings
- Additional rooms for mediation and arbitration
- A large arbitration room that can seat up to 33 at the table, with additional seating along the room’s perimeter
- State-of-the-art security and technology incorporated into all of the new rooms
- More Wi-Fi access points
- A dedicated wellness/mother’s room
For more information about the JAMS Century City Resolution Center, please contact Reina Feazell, business manager, at (310) 309-6214 or email@example.com.
The JAMS Century City Resolution Center is located at The Watt Plaza, 1925 Century Park East, Suite 1400, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. With 28 locations, JAMS and its nearly 400 panelists are responsible for resolving thousands of the world’s important cases every year.
JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways to overcome barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists.