Program Recording: LINK
Program Materials: LINK
This seminar will provide technical and logistical information for conducting virtual mediations on the zoom platform. Panelists will share challenges and successes with tips and strategies for productive and professionally run dispute resolution hearings, with considerations for all participants.
- Dean Burrell | NBA ADR Section Chair
- Erika Butler | Partner, Butler Davis PLLC
- Stacey Harrison | JAMS General Manager
- Harold D. Pope | Senior Counsel, Dykema Gossett
- Rebekah Ratliff | NBA ADR Section 2nd Vice Chair and JAMS Neutral
About the National Bar Association (Partner Organization)
The National Bar Association was founded in 1925 and is the nation's oldest and largest national network of predominantly African-American attorneys and judges. It represents the interests of approximately 66,000 lawyers, judges, law professors, and law students. The NBA is organized around 23 substantive law sections, 10 divisions, 12 regions, and over 80 affiliate chapters throughout the United States and around the world.
- Business & Commercial
- Construction Defect
- Employment Law
- Governmental/Public Agency
- Higher Education & Title IX
- Personal Injury/Torts